Friday, July 19, 2013

Another travesty of our justice system

I am a bit disgusted this evening. Although I had a feeling he would get away with murder I was hoping I was wrong. But as the verdict was read another child killer walks free.

People say reasonable doubt. A child is dead, a man fired a gun. There is no reasonable doubt. A murderer walks free a family grieves and is left to mourn a loss forever. Murder it is when one person kills another. Murder is what George Zimmerman did. Murder is what he got away with.

Why should we count on a justice system anymore? It seems more people walk, more people get away with murder. There is no justice for a young teen who was murdered. Our justice system has no regard for human life anymore. First Casey Anthony now George Zimmerman.

Let use all now worry cause we can now gun down a child because (we think) that they are doing something wrong.

George Zimmerman is a murderer and although I am not Catholic anymore God knows he is a murderer. I hope Mr. Zimmerman can hold his head up high that he murdered a child and got away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment