Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Personal Space

Normally when my husband comes home he never brings his work home with him. But three years ago that changed when he started working at the market.

The employees don't have any concept of personal time. They call my husband all the time to talk about (really whine) about there day. Oh he yelled at me, he upset me, I had a bad day there. Well seriously you don't like it quit your job. Stop leaning on my husband for support. He isn't your therapist, or someone you need to be leaning on. If you people are so codependent go see a shrink. Stop calling him to talk it out so you feel better. You are invading my personal space and time. As well as taking time away from us because you can't grow up and just quit instead of constant whining day in day out. I get in the car and we have another whiner oh I had a bad day. Well since he has been working there and you people call daily with your sob stories every day is becoming a bad day.

The sad thing is that you don't see how pathetic you are or you sound when you are talking to someone else's husband and the wife is listening about your pathetic problems. Go cry to your Momma. Or grow up already. Find another job and stop being so emotionally dependant on my husband or how about this instead of calling my hubby and talking about your boss and those you work with behind there backs why don't you just say it to their faces. Really you have all the time in the world to invade my personal space. Why don't you open your mouth and tell your boss what you tell my husband.

My advice for now though get yourself a therapist because  you have invading my space long enough if I get a hold of the phone your horrible day will get worse trust me on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment