Saturday, May 18, 2013

What is it like to not believe in spirits.

As I was watching My Ghost Story I happened to check in online as to what I was watching. I saw a few posts of I don't believe in this crap. Don't know why I am watching. This is all fake..and then some.

I thought to myself I wonder what it would be like to not believe. Fortunately I can't even imagine not believing.

Since I was little I have been interacting with the spirit world. When my relatives died I saw them afterwards. I felt things, presences that others couldn't see or feel. I was different. I was never alone even when I tried to be. Even in the empty hallways at school. They weren't empty and I wasn't alone.

As I got older things were more understandable to me. School was complex. Catholic school and the afterlife really just didn't mix. I struggled with what I had been seeing since I was young to hearing it didn't exist. People die they don't come back.

News flash to the world they do come back. They are everywhere. While ghost shows shout and scream at spirits, if they are about I speak to them directly. They tell me what they need me to know. I talk to them about things going on. Sometimes they talk back sometimes they don't. But they know I am listening to them with respect. How would you feel if you were dead and people are constantly yelling at you to make you do something. There is an easier approach. I am a ghost or spirit whisper. I don't yell scream or harass the spirit world. I have learned over the years the dead are to be respected. Just talk to them. They are there or just listen. If you have an open mind, they will talk to you. I have been doing that for years.

I know tv needs to be dramatic but, I would like to see a show that keeps it real already. The dead walk among us all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment