Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Yoville

Yes I am a Yovillian. As Zynga posted the note that Yoville is closing I cannot help but to be sad. I had a lot of fun in Yoville and it was my main out. Just somewhere I could go when stressed. I loved decorating the houses and having some fun on their with my son. Helping him build his houses and world. It gave him fun and an out as well. Long live Don Mikey!

I would rather have him play Yoville then his other virtual reality games.

It is a sad shame it must come to an end. I am really not into the other games they offer. I think I may go back to World of WarCraft.

I do feel they owe us something. We built their company with the money we all put into Yoville. They are offering a gift for their other boring games. Yes boring.

I will cherish the friendships made, memories and time spent. Alas, they have made their decision. I do hope before March someone buys the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment