Sunday, August 11, 2013

Animal Totem of the Week of August 12, 2013


Beaver – Investing in home comforts provides security and family togetherness.

Teaches lessons of breath for health
Motion
Emotions
Builder of dreams
Teamwork
Time of action to build upon those long-awaited dreams
May mean to go forth with plans
Psyche
Intuition
Subconscious
Clearer understanding of our subconscious thoughts and dreams
Balance and flexibility concerning ourselves and our expectations
Diligence to keep and reach our goals
Take time for self, friends and family
Ability to mold our thoughts more constructively to suit our needs

Busy, busy, as the beaver,
Persistent in my work and fun,
I plan and labor toward my goals
Until appointed tasks are done.
Beaver, show me how to use
The things at hand to reach my goal,
Balancing my work and pleasure,
My mind and body, and my soul.

Beaver counsels conversation in all senses of the word, from protecting the Earth's resources for future generations to freeing yourself from large projects that sap your vigor and leave you vulnerable. Beaver mates monogamously for life and keeps her offspring safe until the call of the wild bids them to leave. Although our lives may be very different, the archetypal family unit still haunts our dreams. Beaver’s lesson is that you turn longing into reality and transfer love into a way of life.

Dream Builder
The Beaver totem reminds us that we have
to act on our dreams to make them reality.
It is time for action.
If this totem has entered your life, ask yourself:
Have I been neglecting my dreams?
Am I lost in my dreams and not acting upon them?
The Beaver reminds us that we have to act on our dreams to make them a reality.
When it shows up, it is the time for action.
Beaver can show you how to construct wonderful dreams!
If you are a Beaver person, do not neglect your dental care.
It is essential to those with a Beaver totem.
A Beaver is also sets the example of teamwork
for you to take into your work life and your family life. 
Dreams are easier to build with a team helping.


The Beaver reminds us that we have to act on our dreams to bring them alive - it is time for action. If beaver has entered your life, it may be wise to ask yourself whether you have been neglecting your dreams? Are you lost in your dreams and not acting upon them?

No comments:

Post a Comment