Friday, September 6, 2013

Sounds and Candles

You know in normal households you are constantly tested by the spirtworld. You here a noise and you dismiss it. Electronics go off and something is wring with it.

Here not so lucky. It started the other day with the dogs running up and down the stairs over and over, of course barking at nothing. Yeah well my nothing their "Mom something is in the house bark" Yes animals are sensitive. Very sensitive. They see it here it and you don't better pay attention.

Then the bluray turns itself on and off. It makes a loud noise turning on and of. The display says Hello...and Goodbye. Rolled my eyes to just ignore it.

The last few days have been feeling someone is watching you. Cold shivers down your spine. Yes I knew something was here. Do I feel like dealing with it? Right now no. Not really. I am never jumping for joy to deal with them. Mostly I try the ignore game. The yeah you are here so what not paying attention. Ok for some spirits, not good for others.

So last night I go downstairs. Really don't remember what for and as I was going back up I noticed that in the mantel side cabinet there was a blinking light. Ok I walk back down the stairs and look through the glass and it is a battery candle. Just a votive size one and it is blinking. Figured it may have got bumped, house settled. Trying to come up with every conceivable answer as to how it turned itself on. Then I turn it over to shut it off. That is when I no longer wanted to deal with it.

Put it on the counter still in the off position as it kept blinking. Figured I would just deal with it in the morning.

So this morning I get up. Still in the off position and it wasn't blinking. Figured good it killed it's own battery. Well I had hoped that anyway. But it is down there blinking by itself in the off position. If it is still like that when my husband gets home he can deal with it.

Bad enough I don't remember shutting the basement light off and had to go down their while it was pitch black already this evening.

Thuds noises bumps in the night in a normal house it is easy to ignore in this one. They make you pay attention. Like right now my cat it talking to who knows what in the hallway. I live being home alone on these nights. Makes me want to take the dogs outside and brave the bugs and spiders till hubby gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment