Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Mind Will Never Forget

Every September 11th I wake up crying. That is if I even fall asleep the night before. I can feel the souls as they remember coming to walk a journey onto the past.

Being empatic I feel the pain of that day. All over again. Now however, I search for the truth. I look past the lies and search for answers.

I saw the towers fall before they did. I guess it is my gift. That day it was my curse. That day when my sister woke me up.  I had tossed and turned all night and walked the floor in a nerveous I only feel when something bad was going to happen. That I didn't know. Her phone call of turn on the news made every part of my body feel cold like death. I witnessed on tv the second plane hitting the tower. After a few minutes I felt cold I heard screaming. Then in mind's eye (which is a psychc vision), I saw the towers crumble. My husband tried to assure me in no way can that happen. But several minutes later it did. I fell in front of the tv in a state of shock. I hurt, I felt death, I felt loss. It was the worst feeling I can imagine.

Every year on September 11th for some reason I relive those towers collapsing. I wonder if it will ever quit, just like I wonder if we will ever be told the truth. If we did could we even take it?

I also hope those who decided to mastermind this are haunted by the souls of those who died. Not that they would care. If they did it would not have happened.

I watched the documentries over and over. I know the opinion I had a year after the towers were hit. I know what the universe has been telling me. I have my own opinion. I am open minded a lot more to the government now. A lot more open minded. We have taught our son to be the same. You see I had kept him home that day. My husband wasn't to thrilled when I told him our son isnt going to school today. He was glad that he was home with us when it happened.

Sometimes I think maybe he should not have seen it. But, he did. We did as a family that morning. It made my son more open minded as well.

The towers crumbling will be a vision deep within me that will never stop. I don't think it ever will. I am reminded of those towers and those lives. Those innocent lives. That were taken from us. I hang my flag proudly for them. For they will never be forgotten as well as my memory and vision that day.

One day the truth will be told and I wonder if we as a country, as the world will ever be the sane. Until then remember conspiracy theories always a route to the truth. Be open minded not closed of to those you think we can trust. Look at Agent Orange and the Vietnam War.

No comments:

Post a Comment